The initial service agreement with LASA, to deliver safety governance training to its members, has recently been renewed by the ACCPA.
Covering the key legal and system requirements for effective due diligence, the session supports Officers and Leaders by stepping through both legal and best practice considerations in occupational health and safety. To register please contact ACCPA or click here.
The renewed agreement covers the delivery of a package designed for either online or face to face training to ensure Officers were aware of their obligations under safety law. Covering the following:
- Understand how to delegate responsibility to ensure you meet your legal obligations.
- Employ the essential skills to meet your duty of care.
- Establish objectives and key indicators for work health and safety Governance.
- Establish a robust method to review work health and safety performance.
- Be introduced to the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Standard, and
- Identify the key factors that impact on safety culture.
After reaching the agreement, Micheal said, “It has been great to extend this relationship with ACCPA and to be able to continue to support Aged Care providers in our community”.
Proven Safety Solutions provides a range of services for all business risk and governance.
Read more about the Author of this article here.