Leading Age Services Australia (LASA) has selected C-Suite Safety Solutions to design and deliver safety governance training on their behalf to all their member organisations.
Covering the key legal and system requirements for effective due diligence, the session supports Officers and Leaders by stepping through both legal and best practice considerations.
After the agreement was secured, our Managing Director, Micheal Martin, confirmed the package was designed for an online or face to face environment to ensure Officers were aware of their obligations under the law. Covering the following:
- Understand how to delegate responsibility to ensure you meet you legal obligations.
- Employ the essential skills to meet your duty of care.
- Establish objectives and key indicators for work health and safety Governance.
- Establish a robust method to review work health and safety performance.
- Be introduced to the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Standard, and
- Identify the key factors that impact on safety culture.
After reaching the agreement, Micheal said, “It has been great to establish this relationship and to be able to support Aged Care providers in our community”.
C-Suite Safety Solutions provides the essential training and awareness for Officers and Directors to meet the Duty of Care obligations.
Contact us today to schedule a session for your executive team or board.
Read more about the Author of this article here.